Meeting legendary Sisi – discovering Vienna culinarily
Experiencing Gerstner’s six days Vienna program in the heart of the world city: learn about the real treasures of the magnificent metropolis and the famous monarch.
Vienna offers, next to a high-class culture program, one thing above all: superb confectionary, world-famous coffee specialties, and traditional dishes such as Viennese Schnitzel. And people are still enthusiastic about the culinary highlights of the historic purveyor to Her Majesty Queen Elisabeth, the Gerstner Family, which they delivered to the palace or that Sisi bought at their store.
Let us take you into fairytale Vienna and show you the particular places of the Danube metropolis. These include Sisi’s private rooms and the legendary Hofburg. Additionally, we will coddle you with selected gastronomic specialties from a splendid era – almost forgotten original recipes with high-quality ingredients. Let alone our Sisi Torte stands for pure relish: the chocolate cake is filled with currant jam and cassis marzipan, covered with white Massa Tichino.
As an address of welcome you will find a fine selection of creation of Gerstner imperial and royal confectioner at your room at the exclusive “Ringstraßenhotel de France”. Are you in?
Our scope of services include:
- 5x nights in one of our comfortable Superior rooms, including hot buffet breakfast
- 1x ticket to the legendary Hofburg* or Queen Elisabeth’s summer residence Schloss Schönbrunn
- 1x coffee break at Gerstner K. u. K. Hofzuckerbäcker next to the State Opera.
- 1x enchanting Sisi Torte in an elegant wooden box / per stay
- 1x voucher for a glass of sparkling wine at the Gerstner buffet of Vienna State Opera or Vienna Music Society
Find a fine selection of creation of Gerstner imperial and royal confectioner at your room on each day:
- 1x fruit juices and 1x sparkling water upon arrival at the room per person
- 1x Gerstner peppermint astralagus in an elegant vintage box per person
- 1x Sisi CD or the latest New Year’s Concert on CD per stay
- 1x selected confectionary in a Sisi slipcase per stay
- 1x fine Gerstner’s truffles per person
- 1x Gerstner linen carrier-bags per person
* Sisi Museum, Silberkammer, Kaiserappartements
Superior Double € 499,50 per person